Product Review

If you want to know what a product review is then keep on reading this. Do you know what a product review is? Well it’s a thing that you do on a device like an iPad. It’s very fun but challenging, you should try. If you’re bored you should do this. Well I did it with my class, that would be a good idea. We had notes that we put our writing on and that was what we were going to say.

We got to take our iPads home for the first time, and take a picture of what we were going to take a video of, it was our favorite toy that we got for Christmas. The app that we did it on was called Explain Everything. I think you would love it because I do. It’s very fun for me and probably for you. Get your iPad and go on Explain Everything and do it. If you’re bored you can do this, I really liked this and my class did too!

2 thoughts on “Product Review

1. Dear Theo,

You really explained how to do it, like when you said to spin the Rubik’s cube 20 times. And you really explained it in not just any way but you explained it in not just any way but in steps.

Love Lyla